

Minutes Extra GMA SIB-Utrecht 21-06-'23

1. Opening

Xavier: With the next hammerstrike, I open the General Members Assembly of June 21st 2023 of SIB-Utrecht at 19:37.

Hammer strike

Then we proceed to the next item, Setting the Agenda.

Hammer Strike

2. Setting the Agenda

Xavier: The agenda is shown on the screen. There were no changes made to the agenda in comparison to the one sent to you in the convocation. Are there any questions on the agenda?

That means the agenda is hereby set and we continue to the next item, Post/mail.

Hammer strike

3. Post/mail

Xavier: I'd like to give the floor to Lotte.

Lotte: We have received 11 authorisations.

1. Li-An Mulder authorizes Kim van Dorp
2. Rogier Vonk authorizes Maartje Keijzer
3. Mijke Dhondt authorizes Dana van Uitert
4. Marjolijn Heeres authorizes Maya Keur
5. Nina van de Voort authorizes Anouk van Wetten
6. Mink Bijleveld authorizes Ottelien van den Bosch
7. Jeljer Aldershof authorizes Elisabeth Smalbrugge
8. Charlotte van Brakel authorizes Léon Gerridzen
9. Delenn Lapré authorizes Julia Wijnveldt

10. Merel de Goede authorizes David van Thiel

11. Wouter van Pamelan authorizes Demian van Gurp

Xavier: Thank you. We then continue to the next item, the Announcements.

Hammer strike

4. Announcements

Xavier: Welcome to the Election GMA! We are pleased to see so many of you here. I'd like to go through some announcements:

- As you have noticed, we are only with the three of us, as Mila is not feeling very well unfortunately.
- Language: The used language for this GMA is English as there are/will be non-Dutch speaking members attending (later). However, if you are uncomfortable asking a question in English, you can do this in Dutch. One of the Board members will then translate your question. Don't be afraid to make any errors in your translations, we have trouble finding the correct words as well, so we will get there together.
- Please only speak when you have been given the floor. And please only speak one at the time. Otherwise, it is impossible for Lotte to make proper Minutes.
- Two minor announcements on the voting procedure during this GMA:
 - First of all, we continue to use the QR codes when we have a vote. The QR codes will go around the room and you will be able to scan it with your phone. If you are authorised, remember to vote twice. Some of the members of the Board of Advisors will vote against, so everyone will feel comfortable to give their vote.
 - Secondly, we will use the same procedure as we have done the last GMA's, regarding the voting options. In short: you can vote 'pro', 'against' or 'abstain', the latter of which will not count in the total ballot count. If you wish to abstain from voting, we would still kindly ask you to fill in this option during voting, so we can check whether everyone has voted, including authorisations. Are these clarifications clear to everyone? Are there any questions?

5. Installation & discharge of committees

Xavier: We start with the discharge of Committees, so...

With the next hammer strike, I discharge:

- as member of the Acquisition Committee: Jouke Nabuurs.

Hammer Strike

Xavier: Dear Jouke, sadly, you are leaving the AC already. But you have achieved your goal once again to join the AC in every association you are. We have really enjoyed your enthusiasm in your time with us! Thank you!

With the next hammer strike, I discharge:

- as members of the Simulation Committee: Rick Grijpma, Mink Bijleveld, Ottelien van den Bosch, Merel de Goede, Matthijs Lenderink, and Lingxiao Zhang

Hammer Strike

Britte: Dear Simulation committee. Thank you for the wonderful weekend you have organized. The location was amazing and you have done a really good job with making it a fun storyline for everyone. Thank you!

With the next hammer strike, I discharge:

- as member of the IT Committee: Benjamin Dekker and Dana van Uiter

Hammer Strike

Lotte: Dear Benj, it was always fun with you at the ICTcie meeting! We will of course miss that fun and of course your translation skills.

Dear Dana, thank you for all your efforts over the past 2 years! You have improved a lot on the website, with the launch of the webshop as a highlight! I'm going to miss all your IT skills very much. Thank you and good luck in your other committees!

Xavier: We now move on to the installation in committees. So, with the next hammer strike, I install:

- As members of the FIT Committee: Maartje Keijzer, Britte Brontsema, Pieter Schultze and Nora Pavlova.

Hammer Strike

Xavier: Then the installation of Society Captains. With the next hammerstrike, I hereby install:

- As captains of the Game On Society: Mink Bijleveld and Delenn Lapré.

Hammer Strike

Xavier: We'll now continue with the next agenda item, the GMA committees.

Hammer Strike

6. GMA-committees

Xavier: We will now ask each GMA committee to give an update on their activities, beginning with the Board of Advisors. Who can I give the floor to?

Eefje: I will basically be saying the same as I did last time, because that was a month ago. Very soon, we will start the process of the Year Report, so that will be the main focus of the next few months. The application period is open, so if you want to join the Board of Advisors, you can do so and write an application. And, of course, you can always ask questions to any of us if you have any and you can also apply for the Confidential Contact Persons, which is also opened.

Kim: Are both positions open for the CCPs, or just one?

Eefje: I am pretty sure there is at least one open, but we are not completely sure yet.

Demian: Officially they are both open, because both have to apply.

Xavier: Are there any questions? Then I would like to continue with the Audit Committee and give the floor to Annika.

Dear GMA,

In the last few weeks we had an audit to prepare for the Year Gma and made a planning on how to approach the report to make sure it will be finished on time. The applications for the audit committee are still open so don't forget to apply if you're interested and feel free to ask us questions if you have any.

Xavier: Are there any questions? Then we move on to the SIB-Link, to whom can I give the floor?

Lena: Nina could not be here so I will read out loud what she wrote down: Dear GMA, Not much has changed since the last update, but the Summer edition is well on its way. We've also still got spots open so feel free to approach us in any way if you're interested!

Xavier: If there are no more questions, we will move on to the Taskforce and give the floor to Eefje.

Eefje: So, we wrote a plan! We will present it in a minute, we are curious to hear what you guys think about it. We will actually start the process of writing the other plans very soon. So if you are interested in contributing to that, feel free to ask Xavier or me about that.

Els: Will you as Taskforce write all the plans or is there a new Taskforce?

Eefje: There is one Taskforce, but we will continuously switch up the members as long as they are interested in continuing.

Xavier: Are there any questions? Then we will continue with the next item, the Financial Half Year Report.

Hammer Strike

7. Articles of Association: Alterations Voting

Xavier: As we have discussed during last GMA, today's GMA was planned to hold the voting on the Articles of Association, after invoking article 26, section 3 of the current Articles of Association. That means that we will continue to the actual voting in a bit. Before we do that, we would like to give you the opportunity to ask any last questions on the Articles of Association, so are there any?

If not, we will be voting shortly. I would like to notify that the same article 26, section 3 of the Articles of Association says that, and I quote: "Two thirds of the number of valid votes cast

shall also be required for an amendment to the articles of association.” In other words, a 2/3rd majority of the members’ ‘pro votes’ is required for the new Articles of Association to be voted in. When we announce the cast votes, we will inform you on the amount required for a 2/3rd majority. The QR code will be shown, so you can stay at your spot to vote. Please do not forget to vote twice when you are authorised. Some members of the Board of Advisors will vote against, so feel free to vote in whatever way you want to.

Xavier: We have a result, which is as follows:

The total amount of votes was: 31

The amount of ‘abstain’ votes was: 0

The remaining number of votes therefore is: 31

The 2/3rd majority of the votes is therefore set at: 21

The final cast votes are as follows:

- Pro: 30
- Against: 1

Xavier: That means that with the next Hammer Strike, the new Articles of Association are accepted.

Hammer strike

Xavier: This means that we will contact the notary on the acceptance of the last version of the Articles of Association. We will make an appointment with them to finalise the process, which will be done somewhere in August. Then we can move over to the next point on the agenda, Presentation Multi-Annual Plan: member Recruitment.

Hammer strike

8. Presentation multi-annual plan: Member Recruitment

Xavier: For this, I would like to give the floor to the Taskforce.

Valentine: For the past few months Eefje, Dana, David and I have worked on the multi-annual plan on member recruitment, which we will present right now. Afterwards, there is room for questions of course and then we will vote on the document. First an introduction. As you know, back in Board Van Dorp, it was decided to write a multi-annual strategy for SIB. This will consist of five sub-plans on their own topic. We wrote the first one on member

recruitment. We chose to focus on SIB in 2030. Not only because it is a nice number of course, but also because we thought seven years is a good long-term for such a strategy. It is also important to know there is a difference between a multi-annual plan and a policy document. A policy document is very concrete and is very clear what you are going to do with your targets, while a multi-annual plan is more high-level. It is more abstract, because it is more about the strategy and the vision that you have for SIB on the long-term. For the Board, we are not going to decide how we are going to implement the strategy, as that is more context-dependent and we cannot predict that right now.

We based the document on several sources. Firstly, we held an online survey among the members. Secondly, we organised Member Consultation Moments, during which members could elaborate on their opinion. Lastly, we also did expert focus groups, amongst others with the Promotion Committee.

Before going into the actual strategy, we thought it was good to go through some guiding principles. This is the first multi-annual plan, but if we don't have a general vision for SIB, it is really hard to go into promotion of course. We came up with the following guiding principles:

- *In 2030, SIB is an association for students interested in the world around them.* This means that our members are into politics and international and societal topics. It depends per person to what extent you like to go to intellectual activities or non-intellectual activities, but there is a common interest or connection among members.
- *In 2030, SIB is a small-scale but flourishing association.* We thought that means somewhere between 170 and 200 members, because that is a low enough members to still have the personal character and to easily get to know members. At the same time, we feel it is high enough to easily fill committees and societies and also make sure you have a Board for next year. It is also important to note that there is no hierarchy and there is also no obligations.
- *In 2030, SIB is an open and inclusive association.* First of all, it is because it is a way for students to meet people from a different study background. It is a nice way to brighten your social circle, but it is also because it is a way to be yourself. And that it is also a place to learn new things. For instance to learn how to organise a symposium or a trip and in that way develop yourself.
- *In 2030, SIB is known for its fun yet intellectual character.* SIB has had a pretty long tradition of lectures on the Tuesday evening. But their popularity has been diminishing over the last few years, so the last few Boards have been experimenting with Tuesday Twist. These have proven to be a success, so therefore we think the TTs will be the norm instead of the exception. Lectures can also still be organised,

but there is a much wider way in which you can embody the intellectual character of SIB. We think it is very important to keep this intellectual character, because it is what distinguishes us from other associations. We think it is better suited in TTs to what current members would like to attend.

- *In 2030, SIB's promotional strategy depends on the group that is being targeted.* Instead of using one single promotion strategy for every target group that you are trying to recruit, we think it would be better to have different promotion strategies for different target groups and in that way make it more effective.

David will elaborate on the last part.

David: Yes, so on the actual strategy right now. Once again, these are just guidelines. These are not policies that we will vote in. Exact implementation is up to the boards in the coming seven years.

First, we have heavily advise that there will always be enough sufficient means in introduction periods. This is both financial and human resources, so that in advance it's always planned that of course in the budgets, that there's enough money, but also that in due time the boards will make sure that there are enough volunteers for the UIT, enough mentors during the introduction periods, because those those people slept play a very important role in recruiting members. Social media of course always has to be up to date, especially during the UIT months. So, from June onwards till August. And if SIB chooses to do introductory periods later on in the year, then in advance the website and other social media channels get an extra new look.

In our promotional strategy, we need to clamp down on promoting that diversity and the diversity of our intellectual programme. So once again, when you are trying to explain '*inhoud en gezelligheid*', don't explain it with our Talks programme. Instead, portray the diversity from going on like a bat exploration trip to a museum. Don't make the Talks the headliner.

And then we also really liked word-of-mouth advertising. This is a very powerful strategy of advertising. It has a very high percentage for those who are being introduced to the association that way will also end up being active members. To help facilitate that, we really thought it was great to make the buddy drinks a lot more common and also make it a lot more easy for people to get into the buddy programme. Right now there's this buddy programme in place that if you e-mail the Board that you would like to experience SIB for a day, a person can get a buddy for that. But that is quite a big step to take. We want to make that a lot easier. I believe right now, there is already a button on the website where people can click on and that makes it easy for potential members to experience SIB in a way they really like themselves. So they can pick an activity they really want to try out.

We also tried to focus mainly on quality growth as opposed to unrestrained growth. So this we want to do in two two main ways; The first is that the introductory periods are always obligatory. This is already somewhat the case now in theory, but not really in practise. And we thought maybe that is especially for the Taskforce of member engagement. So when it starts, they once again look into this part which is the part between signing up and showing up at your first activity. And then the second part on how to achieve quality growth is the persona system which we have created, which I want to explain right now.

The persona system is a practise that's used in marketing sciences and it's used for businesses to help identify who their customers are and how they can get their customers to buy their products. We've tried to adapt it to SIB with help of Maartje Delis, so I want to give her a shoutout for this. A persona is a type of person that wants something and in case of SIB these are potential students for whom it might be like a nice association to join, so understand that it is from that perspective; it's not people who are attractive for SIB, it is people for whom SIB is attractive. And the goal of the persona system for SIB is that by using the system, we are really able to very narrowly define for whom SIB is attractive. And then we can adjust all our promotional materials are promotional strategy, the type of activities we organise during the UIT or during introductory weeks; those are all tailor-made for those potential persons with a high potential for being a good quality of SIB member.

Right now, we have defined nine of these different personas and we divide them into two groups. We have the 'interest based' ones on the left. There are five of those. And the 'socially based' works on the right, there four of those. And we base these basically on you. We thus really looked at who are the type of people that are currently moving around SIB and giving the association its character. Hopefully all of you will be able to identify with at least two personas, so understand that you can easily be part of multiple personas and that is very normal, but it's not necessary. If you just apply to just one, then SIB should also still be a good fit for you.

I will go over them very briefly if you have questions about them, just ask afterwards. There's an entire appendix in the plan that has a lot more text on it. So the interest based ones:

- we've got the *nerds*. The people really want to learn something, the people who like lectures and museums and documentaries;
- we've got the *geeks*, who are very closely related to the nerds, but they're not necessarily nerds, but they like to do the geeky stuff, so they like to go to Marvel movies. They like to play DND, like I do. They like to do cosplay and that kind of stuff;
- we've got the *diplomats*, which is like the arch type of SIB from very long ago. These are the people who are really into international relations, they want to join the Foreign

Relations Ministry in their careers. They want to visit an embassy in every country will go to;

- we've got *activists*, those are very politically active. People who will join an Extinction Rebellion type, like the protest activists;
- we've got the *globetrotters*, those that would like to travel and see the world and enjoy like image themselves around new cultures and ideas.

Those are the 'interest based' ones. They are also the ones that you are most likely to attract with certain activities, because they're really engaged in what they like to do. And the 'socially based ones' are more interested in the type of social environments that SIB does create;

- we've got the *mainstream students*, which is most of us. These are the students that want to join the association for friends and maybe get some help finding a room in Utrecht. But they're not necessarily looking for all the things that come with traditional student associations like hierarchy and a very strong drinking culture and party culture;
- we've got the *safe spacers*. These are people who recently had to go through like kind of a bad time. And the reason why SIB is very effective for them is that ship is a very low judgmental environment, they don't have to feel scared about their past or what they've been through. They can just be themselves and re-establish themselves and grow;
- we've got *the international*, which are international students who are here for their studies. They want to engage with local, Dutch students. So they do not want to be part of ESN, but us, hopefully;
- we've got the *queers and their allies*. They are queer, but they don't want to define their entire social environment around this, so they don't want to join Anteros. And their friends who really support their struggles and they both like the Eurovision Song Contest.

Valentine: We hope that this plan will be a guide for the future boards to have some ideas next to the day-to-day data they have to focus at on their own policy plan, also some idea on how to work on a long term sustainable strategy, which will hopefully ensure that simple still be flourishing in 2030.

David: One thing I forgot: this is of course made by the students of the SIB of now. We are very much aware that this might not be the situation of SIB in 2030 or even sooner. The idea is that this is regularly re-evaluated if it's still accurate. And if there are new personas, that can also be of course. Are there any questions?

Els: Is it actually possible to reach all of these people separately with promotion strategies?

Eefje: I think it is not necessarily about creating an entire strategy, like embodying what a strategy has to offer, as it is a lot of work. But there are some personas that SIB has a competitive edge on. For example, it is not very useful to create an entire promotional strategy around the queers, because there is already a student association which is very focused on that. But, for example, diplomats is really us, so it is very useful to create a strategy around that.

Els: So the promotion is going to be less general than it is now?

Eefje: Yes. For example, it is very useful when you are at the UIT and you see someone. You might have to stereotype a bit and then you can base your promotional talk on to whom you are talking to.

Maya: Thank you for the interesting document. I do want to remark that I found it a bit unfortunate that it was only sent last week. For me personally, I did not have time to get into it as much as I had hoped. I think other people might have had the same problem. So for the other plans I would advise to send it at least two weeks in advance.

Xavier: I think I can best react to that. This was also a result of the taskforce starting later than initially planned, which had consequences for the planning to have it finished. So it was indeed later than we intended to, but a week in advance should be enough time to read it, also considering the size of the document. Of course, for the next plans, the idea is to have it two weeks in advance.

Maya: I was also wondering, because I saw that in the principles you also mentioned diversity. I did not really read that in your document, so I was wondering if you could elaborate a bit more on that?

Valentine: As you also probably noticed, in the way we explained it, it is not the regular kind of diversity, because it would not be correct to say SIB is a diverse association. We are diverse in a way we attract people from all kinds of study backgrounds. I think we are diverse or inclusive, because we have a place to really be yourself and express yourself, which is also something you can apply to the personas. And lastly, also being able to develop your skills, like organising trips. That is also something we can apply to the personas again. I think it is important to be realistic to what is possible and that it is easy to apply.

Eefje: If I can add to that, at the end of the plan, you might be interested to read that again; we also mean diversity in a way that we are open to every student in Utrecht. So even international students, or students that have a more practical education. And we also made the concrete suggestion to make all of our language gender neutral when we are promoting, so that is one way as well.

Maya: Thank you.

Kim: The Taskforce is separate from the Board. I assume you saw the plan before it went out. Were you in any way involved in the process and you as a Board have something to say about this plan?

Xavier: We were involved in the sense that we were also able to, just like for example the Promotion Committee, see it a bit earlier than general members to already give some feedback on the plan. Earlier in the process, the taskforce operated autonomously. I think that, as far as we had any suggestions, put it in our feedback. So as the plan is presented today, we feel like it is best.

Lena: I was wondering about you saying SIB being a small scale, about 200 members at most. What would this mean in reality when hopefully we have more members and maybe more than 200 members want to be part of SIB? Do you advise a member stop?

David: We picked 200, we kind of guessed that would mean around 80 active members. The reason we picked that as the target, is because we start to get a logistic problem when too many people want to go to the drinks and you cannot really accommodate such an amount. A reference point is in the second half of 2019, when SIB had on average 70 people at drinks every Tuesday and that meant that the bare at the time, the Hemmingway, was completely full and people had to sit outside in order to accommodate them. That is why we chose 200, because if you go higher than that, it starts to get too dangerous that you have to exclude people.

Val: I also think that because it is context-dependent, also to the Board, that the question is whether it would be viable to have so many people. It is more that we would say that around 200 people would be ideal.

Els: Is the current UIT committee already working with this plan?

Lena: Yes, I can say something about that. I met with David to discuss the plan and we already worked a bit with the personas, because Maartje Delis is in the UIT committee. We tried to use at least some of it, but then it was not finished yet.

Maya: I wanted to remark something about the diplomat personality type. I do think that there is a group of SIBbers that is very ambitious. I also think it might not be included in the description of the diplomat type, which is a bit focused on international relations. I also think that these are people that for example do things at a youth organisation or the JKB, I think that is a group we attract. I wanted to give the advise to look into that as well.

Val: I think it also depends on how much we can offer, because you also have to be realistic, because a political organisation or the JKB or anything else is different from a 'gezelligheidsvereniging' or a student association. So it is also important to think of our identity and how much we can offer.

Maya: True, but I do think we need to be honest in our promotion, on how we connect ourselves in that case, because there are quite a few people who get attracted by SIB.

Val: We will take that into account.

Xavier: If there are no further questions, we can move over to the voting on the Multi-Annual Plan: Member Recruitment. This voting only requires a regular majority, instead of the 2/3rd majority with previous voting. The QR code will be shown, so you can stay at your spot to vote. Please do not forget to vote twice when you are authorised. Some members of the Board of Advisors will vote against, so feel free to vote in whatever way you want to.

The total amount of votes was: 34

The amount of 'abstain' votes was: 1

The remaining number of votes therefore is: 33

The final cast votes are as follows:

- Pro: 29
- Against: 4

Xavier: That means that with the next Hammer Strike, the Multi-Annual Plan: Member Recruitment is accepted.

Hammer Strike

Xavier: That brings us to the next agenda point, the Board Round.

Hammer Strike

9. Board Round

Xavier: The Board members will now give a short update on what they have been doing the last period, starting with myself.

Xavier: The last period, I have been mostly busy with working on things towards the end of the Board Year, meaning for example the Year Report, the transfer documents for the next President and the next Commissioner of Acquisition and the preparations for this GMA. Any questions?

Maya: How is it going with the formation of the next Taskforce?

Xavier: I am working on it right now. It is expected to have it worked out before recess, so it should be done before that.

Lotte: Recently I have been busy with plans for promotion during the UIT, we had the last IT meeting of the year and we started with the transfer of all our knowledge to the beloved Candidate Board. My study asked a lot from me, but I am hopefully done for this year. I look forward to the last activities and I am excited to prepare my holiday! Any questions?

Eefje: How is it going with the UIT committee?

Britte: As far as I am concerned; very well! I am checking again with Lena tomorrow, so we will be knowing what we have to be doing. I think Lena can explain more about how it is going.

Lena: Today, we finalised our Instagram promotion, so that is planned. Our activities are mostly finished, we only have to buy some things. It is going quite well. We can be on the market at the UIT, so I think there are not really any problems, just some things we still need to finish up. We are busy with it, but we trust it will go well. But we do need volunteers, so please sign up to become one!

Anouk: Can members do something if they can not be there during the UIT?

Lena: Yes, there will be more promotion posts in July, we have decided to promote from then onwards until the UIT. You can share that with everyone you would like to and also comment on the Instagram posts.

Xavier: Mila has written a Board update, so I will just read it out loud: "this period I was busy with enjoying the nice weather, beside that I was also busy with doing some work for uni and ofcourse for sib. I had a meeting with the audit committee and made a start with the financial year report. I also made the incasso's for the meme, spoiler alert: you can expect a collection notice really soon. And I of course enjoyed the last talk of the year!"

Are there any questions for Mila, as far as we can answer them?

Els: Does she have a bike?

Xavier: That remains a returning issue...

Maya: I don't know if you can answer that, because it is quite a specific question about external affairs, but I was wondering how it is going with the intellectual activities? Because we now had the last few. How did it turn out and how was it received?

Britte: Jasper has been helping out with the transfer, so has also been helping out with teaching Rick everything there is to know. The External Affairs Committee has already been busy with planning all the lectures for September, so we can promote them during the UIT and also there will also be four throughout the entire month, so there are a lot of intellectual activities to present during the UIT week and a lot of variety. We are also looking into the Symposium Committee of next year, so there is quite a bit going on. As for the turnout these

last times, it varies. Yesterday, for example, it was Code Orange. So there was a lot of rain and the turnout was less than what we would have hoped.

Britte: These last couple weeks we got to enjoy the Simulation weekend filled with piracy, popsicles and fights. I'm loving the amazing weather and all the outdoor activities. Besides helping with the activities, I have been busy with the transfer and working on the year report. Next week, I'll finally have the last exams of the year and afterwards I'm really looking forward to forgetting all about them at the end-of-year party!

Anouk: You mentioned the FIT committee, you and Maartje were both installed?

Britte: We are indeed with the four of us in the committee, because Maartje and I will share the chairship of the committee. For now, Maartje is doing it for these months to start it up and to decide where we are going. And when Maartje is a Board member next year, I will take over. So now Maartje is mostly taking the lead and next year I am. And we can then decide if Maartje wants to leave the committee, because it is too busy, or she can stay and I will be there as a chair.

Els: Was this decided because you could not find anyone else to do it?

Britte: Yes, we really wanted to start it up in June. We knew that if we wanted to start in June, we wanted to have the meeting before the recess, so we wanted to set it up quickly. And we decided that it would be fine if we just splitted it, because we have a lot of communication anyway.

Els: Did you post it in the group chat?

Britte: Yes and we called people and we discussed it with the Internal Affairs Committee.

Els: Nice solution.

Maya: How is it going with the Septembercamp?

Britte: We also have the chair of the September Camp Committee here, so I'd like to give the floor to Dana.

Dana: It is going well! We will announce the theme tomorrow at the BBQ (or not so BBQ)! We are doing well in the planning and everyone is enthusiastic.

Xavier: If there are no more questions, we move over to the next point, Any Other Business.

Hammer Strike

10. Any Other Business

Xavier: Has any other business come up? If not, we move over to the Questions Round.

Hammer Strike

11. Question Round

Xavier: This is the time I go around the room, to give everyone the opportunity to ask their last burning question, or to give a last remark. So are there any questions or remarks?

Anouk: I wanted to congratulate you with the Articles of Association that were voted in. You put a lot of work and time into that, so thank you! (<3)

Xavier: Then we move on to the last item for tonight, the Closing.

Hammer Strike

12. Closing

Xavier: I would like to thank everyone for being present. As always, but a bit more this time because of the occasion of an Extra GMA. Your input today is much appreciated!

So, hereby I close the General Members Assembly of SIB-Utrecht of June 21st 2023 at 20:34.

Hammer strike